Sunday, March 2, 2014

~When A Man Loves A Woman

If you've been following my blog here, you'll know that I was fortunate enough to meet Ana a few months ago and was able to shoot her in one of my all-time favorite sessions.  One of things that I often hear is how beautiful she is, she's stunning, gorgeous, and so on.  What many do not know is that she is such a kind, generous soul.  I am a firm believer that if you are a truly beautiful soul, it will shine for all the world to see.  I do believe this is the case for Ana.


Ana and her new fiancĂ©, Ryan, are such a wonderful couple.  They constantly steal looks at each other when the other isn't looking.  They give each other genuine, heartfelt smiles.  There is a sense of familiarity between the two, that only soul mates would know.

I told Ana that her and Ryan would be perfect for an old Hollywood themed shoot and I'm so glad they went along with it.  They not only pulled it off, but they really outdid themselves!  It was truly like they were channeling that golden era so long ago.  Timeless, classic, romance.  They are the epitome of all three.



Ana and Ryan, I truly wish you all the happiness in the world as you continue your lives together.  May you both be blessed with love, understanding, and many children.  I adore you both!