Monday, December 30, 2013

~Ana Rodriguez~

I was very fortunate to be able to meet and shoot Ana Rodriguez earlier this month.  For those of you who don't know, Ana is Miss Texas 2011, and an MTV Made Coach.  This lady is full of class and sincerity and she was such a delight to work with!
 She was unfamiliar shooting in the fine art genre but still so rocked the shoot!  She has a natural grace that came through in every photo.  Each frame she told a different story with her slight change of angles and body language.

 Going through her images, it was truly difficult for me to decide on my favorite from the shoot.  There were so many that I instantly fell in love with.



Thank you, Ana, for coming out to play with me and a huge thank you to Sally Kolar, of Sally Kolar Photography, who not only set up Ana to model, but showing me her glorious field of dreams.  Sally is an amazing photographer who truly knows her craft so well.  Her dedication to photography is refreshing and I adore her tremendously!